Flitting tirelessly from one flower to another, bees were once believed to be heaven-sent. With their industrious nature and larger than life aura, bees symbolize hope and all things good in life.
One in three honey bee colonies have died nationwide within the past three winters, which poses a serious risk to the overall natural food supply. The Häagen-Dazs loves Honey Bees campaign was created to increase awareness of the serious danger faced by our little bees.
- approximately 3/8 inch high x 1/2 inch wide x 1/8 inch thick
- solid matte-finished eco-friendly Sterling Silver or 14kt Yellow Gold
- has our signature shiny beveled edge and is stamped for authenticity
- diamond pendants are 14kt Gold set with imported conflict-free diamonds measuring .021 carats in total weight, approximately H color, SI clarity with a hand signature on the back
- hangs on a diamond cut ball chain with a lobster clasp *Sterling Silver chains are rhodium plated to keep them shiny and sparkling
- arrives packaged in a signature Alex Woo gift box
Because each piece is hand finished and made in our New York workshop, no two pieces are exactly the same - making each one special and unique.