The Jewish chai has become a universally recognized symbol of faith focusing on the importance of life. Capturing the idea that each day should be cherished greatly, the chai stands strong behind its meaning of “living”.
- approximately 7/16 inch high x 1/2 inch wide x 1/8 inch thick
- solid eco-friendly Sterling Silver or 14kt Yellow Gold
- has our signature shiny beveled edge and is stamped for authenticity
- diamond pendants are 14kt Gold set with imported conflict-free diamonds measuring .04 - .12 carats in total weight, approximately H color, SI clarity, with a hand signature on the back
- hangs on a diamond cut ball chain with a lobster clasp *Sterling Silver chains are rhodium plated to keep them shiny and sparkling
- arrives packaged in a signature Alex Woo gift box
Because each piece is hand finished and made in our New York workshop, no two pieces are exactly the same - making each one special and unique.