Mamma Mia! We’re channeling our inner Italian and bringing the cornicello, a.k.a. the Horn, back. A traditional symbol of good fortune, the horn has become just as popular as it is lucky.
- approximately 5/8 inch high x 1/5 inch wide x 1/7 inch thick
- solid matte-finished eco-friendly Sterling Silver or 14kt Yellow Gold
- has our signature shiny beveled edge and is stamped for authenticity
- diamond pendants are 14kt Gold set with imported conflict-free diamonds measuring .04 - .12 carats in total weight, approximately H color, SI clarity, with a hand signature on the back
- hangs on a delicate diamond cut ball chain with a lobster clasp *Sterling Silver chains are rhodium plated to keep them shiny and sparkling.
- arrives packaged in a signature Alex Woo gift box
Because each piece is hand finished and made in our New York workshop, no two pieces are exactly the same - making each one special and unique.