Steeped in tradition since 1746, Princeton is at the top of its game with a number of Nobel Laureates, National Medal of Science, and National Humanities Medal winners. They say, “The tiger cannot change its stripes” - but why would you? Wear your Princeton Tiger stripes proudly!
*The depicted indicia (trademarks, designs, logos) are owned and protected by The Trustees of Princeton University and have been reproduced under trademark license.
- approximately 7/16 inch high x 3/8 inch wide x 3/16 inch thick
- solid matte-finished eco-friendly Sterling Silver or 14kt Yellow Gold
- has our signature shiny beveled edge and is stamped for authenticity
- diamond pendants are 14kt Gold set with imported conflict-free diamonds measuring .04 - .12 carats in total weight, approximately H color, SI clarity with a hand signature on the back
- hangs on a delicate diamond cut ball chain with a lobster clasp *Sterling Silver chains are rhodium plated to keep them shiny and sparkling
- arrives packaged in a signature Alex Woo gift box
Because each piece is hand finished and made in our New York workshop, no two pieces are exactly the same - making each one special and unique.