African Cats Pendant
Alex Woo commemorates Disneynature’s African Cats film and the 50th Anniversary of the African Wildlife Foundation. The captivating story of the inseparable connection between a mother and her young is depicted in the design as a mother cat gazes into the African horizon, featuring an Acacia tree, and the baby cub looks up to her mother for protection.
20% of proceeds will benefit the African Wildlife Foundation whose efforts are the continual conservation of the African wildlife and wetlands.
- small pendant measures approximately 1 inch high x 1 inch wide x 1/16 inch thick
- large pendant measures approximately 1-1/2 inch high x 1-1/2 inch wide x 1/8 inch thick
- solid eco-friendly Sterling Silver
- hangs on a delicate link chain
- arrives packaged in a signature Alex Woo gift box
Because each piece is hand finished and made in our New York workshop, no two pieces are exactly the same - making each one special and unique.
FINAL SALE. No returns/exchanges.