Named after "day's eye" for the way it opens and closes with the sun, this wildflower is modest yet remarkable. Embodying the essence of purity and gentleness, the daisy was nearly as popular a symbol of peace as the peace sign itself during the 60's.
- approximately 1/2 inch high x 1/2 inch wide x 1/8 inch thick
- solid matte-finished eco-friendly Sterling Silver or 14kt Yellow Gold
- has our signature shiny beveled edge and is stamped for authenticity
- diamond pendants are 14kt Gold set with imported conflict-free diamonds measuring .04 - .12 carats in total weight, approximately H color, SI clarity with a hand signature on the back
- hangs on a delicate diamond cut ball chain with a lobster clasp *Sterling Silver chains are rhodium plated to keep them shiny and sparkling
- arrives packaged in a signature Alex Woo gift box
Because each piece is hand finished and made in our New York workshop, no two pieces are exactly the same - making each one special and unique.