The number 8 represents success, strength and compassion. Often associated with persons of authority and self discipline, the ancient Chinese believed that the number 8 would bring sudden fortune and prosperity. It may also symbolize a birthday, anniversary, lucky number or your life’s path number.
- little pendant is approx. 7/16 inch high x 5/16 inch wide x 1/8 inch thick
- big pendant is approx. 5/8 inch high x 3/8 inch wide x 3/16 inch thick
- solid matte-finished eco-friendly Sterling Silver or 14kt Yellow Gold
- has our signature shiny beveled edge and is stamped for authenticity
- diamond pendants are 14kt Gold set with imported conflict-free diamonds measuring .04 - .12 carats in total weight, approximately H color, SI clarity, with a hand signature on the back
- hangs on a diamond cut ball chain with a lobster clasp *Sterling Silver chains are rhodium plated to keep them shiny and sparkling
- arrives packaged in a signature Alex Woo gift box
Because each piece is hand finished and made in our New York workshop, no two pieces are exactly the same - making each one special and unique.