Open Tree of Life Pendant
"I had great fun collaborating with the amazing Alex Woo, who graciously donated her time and talent to create this gorgeous necklace." - Christina Applegate
Designed by Alex Woo with the award-winning actress Christina Applegate, the pendant with an encircled tree represents harmony, hope and renewal. Each of the seven leaves reminds us to live every day of the week to the fullest. The feminine curves of the tree and branches signify the handmade ribbon roses Christina made for her loved ones while battling breast cancer. This pendant is an everyday reminder to stay vigilant about breast cancer awareness and steps to early detection.
Alex Woo proudly supports Right Action for Women with the Tree of Life pendant. Right Action for Women encourages women to learn facts and figures about breast cancer and provides funding for expensive MRI screenings that help in early detection of breast cancer.
- small pendant is approx.1 inch high x 1 inch wide x 1/16 inch thick
- large pendant is approx. 1 1/2 inch high x 1 1/2 inch wide x 1/16 inch thick
- solid eco-friendly Sterling Silver or 14kt Yellow Gold
- hangs on a delicate rolo chain
- arrives packaged in a signature Alex Woo gift box
Because each piece is hand finished and made in our New York workshop, no two pieces are exactly the same - making each one special and unique.